Project objective — Build an engineering and audio-visual infrastructure for professional football club CSKA’s new 30,000 capacity stadium.
CROC installed over 40 subsystems in the buildings of the CSKA arena, which comprises a stadium, business center, hotel, and a parking for up to 1,400 cars.
Key customer benefits:
- The new stadium meets UEFA regulatory requirements and can be used for football team training during the 2018 World Cup
- The stadium features a new integrated security and telecommunication system complex and is equipped with 540 cameras integrated with a city unified video surveillance system
- Automation and dispatch control systems help monitor and promptly manage all engineering systems inside the CSKA arena buildings
- Advanced lighting systems allow sporting competitions and trainings to be held at any time of day and also provide perfect conditions for TV broadcasting
- Two video screens, with a total viewing area of 214 sq. m., display match highlights
- For people with disabilities, the new CSKA arena offers 176 intercom units to call a steward if necessary
Project details: http://www.croc.ru/eng/news/detail/66445/